mercredi 12 octobre 2011

Scleritis and Lasik ... are they connected ?

I have not written anything for ages !
I am having 2.5 mg of predisone daily and I am lessening slowly (1 mg every 2 weeks) . I hope I will be able to be OFF soon ! That's just awesome. No flare-up, so far.

Something came up in my mind ... maybe I had this scleritis because I had a Lasik surgery ? The doctors keep telling me there is no connexion with that surgery, but who knows ? How can they be so sure ?

If you have a Scleritis and if you had a Lasik surgery before, please let me know ! Then we can assume a Scleritis might be a side effect / consequence of this surgery.

Let's do our own research guys !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Avez-vous aimé cet article? Si oui, partagez-le! Tous vos commentaires et questions sont les bienvenus, je ferai de mon mieux pour y répondre rapidement.